Innovative imaging solutions provider Gudsen Tech has introduced the MOZA AirCross 2 camera gimbal. The new gimbal is the second-generation model in the MOZA AirCross series. It arrives with couple of enhancements what bring ease to professional cinematic video recording capture.MOZA AirCross 2
MOZA AirCross 2 is designed using magnesium-alloy integrated tech which permits it to give robust experience because of to its light 950g (2 lbs) weight. Hence, the camera can be used to achieve seamless cinematic photos with one hand.
The gimbal arrives with a greater camera mounting space what makes it compatible with a wide range of digital cameras and lens. The advanced software tech allows you to set up the roll arm of MOZA AirCross 2 at either side, allowing the camera to be mounted from the left or right side, which helps to difference the center of gravity of the bearing and making balancing easier. The gimbal equally arrives with a great motor with a maximum 3.2kg (7 lbs) payload capacity. Hence, it can carry most mirrorless and DSLR digital cameras on the market.
There is a massive 3000mAh high-capacity battery crammed into the handle which gives up to 12 hrs of battery life and it could be entirely charged in only 1.5 hours with an 18W quick charger. The battery features its own USB charging interface and can be charged by the external power supply. Simple and convenient, it can be utilized anytime, anywhere. 3 Multi-CAN outputs with a 7.8V power deliver can deliver power to digital cameras and other accessories.MOZA AirCross 2 gimbal
Right here is a summary of some of the MOZA AirCross 2 key selling points;
1. 3.2kg payload with an only 950g gimbal weight body.
2. 12hours battery life, and quick charging in only 1.5hrs
3. Could supply power to cameras and additional accessories.
3. Allowing the digital camera to be mounted from the left or straight side
4. Inception Mode 3.0: automatic rotation, speed adjustment, and angle control
5. FPV Mode to reach full-range 360° synchronous movement.
6. Mimic Motion Control & Object Tracking
7. Quick control for Precision Axis Control
8. Auto-Tuning & Balance Check 2.0
9. Three-axis Lock Design
10. Vertical Mode Backed
11. Supports dual follow focusing system
12. Combined with Slypod for creative multi-axis digital camera movement
13. Two Colors: White & BlackMOZA AirCross 2
The MOZA AirCross 2 arrives in 2 versions: a Typical version priced at $429 and a Professional kit which has three additional items than regular version: Arca-Swiss Quick-release Plate, Smartphone Holder, and iFocus-M. The professional kit goes for $499. Both versions are in the world to get on Gudsen Technology’s official website.